1. Terms & Conditions General
This website and its services are owned and operated by Sport.gl. These
Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website
and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors Sports Statistical
Information, Score Information and related services. By accessing or using the
website or any of our applications of our service, you approve that you have read,
understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When the free version or buying a subscription or token, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item or subscription when you commit to buy an item or subscription and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website or in the messaging bot. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page. The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
2. Return and Refund Policy
If you purchase a subscription or top-up tokens, you can request a refund within 60 minutes of purchase, if you decide you do not want to continue with the service. Any tokens or credit used for services between purchase and cancellation will not be refunded. If you decide to cancel after the 60 minutes period has expired, you will be expected to partly pay for the service.
3. Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
4. Responsibility for Services and Products
Sport.gl uses 3rd party data provider and 3rd party platform providers, we will attempt to maintain a high uptime of the product, however on occasions due to circumstances out of our control the service may suffer temporary downtime. We will endeavour to restore services a soon as possible. Sport.gl is not responsible for a loss of data feed or the accuracy of the data feed it presents to you, nor can it guarantee that the service will provide accurate data. The data and service is only provided as a guide for informational purposes only, you must make your own judgment when using the information. Sport.gl is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
5. Ownership of Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Sport.gl. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof. Anyone who infringes our intellectual property may be liable to prosecution.
6. Right to Suspend or Cancel User Account
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
You agree to indemnify and hold sport.gl harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall sport.gl, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, sport.gl assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
9. Informational Products
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users / visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data. We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your address. You'll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime.
10. Social Media / YouTube / Twitter / Bots
The information provided is for informational purposes only Sport.gl is not responsible for any losses you may incur from use of this information in anyway, when provided via any of the above platforms.
11. Right to Change and Modify Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
12. Trading & Gambling
You should always trade or gamble with money you can afford to lose, if you feel you cannot stop or out of control please seek help in the first instance using https://www.begambleaware.org/ or gamcare.org for advice. Sport.gl is not a gambling platform.
- When you visit this Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site. When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. Similar to other commercial web sites, our web site utilises a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What are cookies?" and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
- When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below. We may also keep information you send us on email to us to do with membership queries, support or feedback on the services we provide.
- We do not sell your information in any context. Information is only passed to 3rd parties to facilitate the sport.gl service or provide you with articles or offers of interest. We will disclose your information if required to do so by law.
- When we collect or process your personal data we will only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. All data clearing is completed manually. Memberships that are ceased or are revoked due to payments failure will be removed not longer than 4 calendar months after the date the membership was ceased. All email addresses and names held for the purposes of marketing will be removed within 1 day of an individual opting out or 1 day on the event you request your details to be removed via email.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information TraderEdge holds about you at any time and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate or removed. To ask for a copy of your information please mail email@example.com and ask for your information to be updated or removed.
- You will always be given the choice of removing yourself from our emails by clicking on a response box when you receive such an offer, or by sending us an e-mail request to remove your details to firstname.lastname@example.org